- Drop-in fee: $ 20.00
- First Time Student/2 week pass unlimited: $40
- First Time Student/One month unlimited: $75
- Drop-in fee Seniors (ages 60+): $14
- Drop-in for Kids & Teens (through age 16) ONLY: $13
- 5 class pass (6 week expiration) $75
- 10 class pass (3 month expiration): $140
- 20 class pass (4 month expiration): $260
- 10 class pass Prenatal ONLY (3 mo. Expiration): $130
- 10 Class Pass-Gentle Yoga ONLY: $100 (Ages 60+ 3 month expiration)
- Kids (through age 16) Yoga Pass (5 classes) $50
- Kids (through age 16) Yoga Pass (10 classes) $100
- Unlimited Monthly Pass: $150
- 3 Month Unlimited Pass: $350
- 6 Month Unlimited Pass: $625 (2 guest passes included)
- One Year Unlimited Pass: $1200 (4 guest passes included)
- Monthly Membership now available: $125.00/month for unlimited yoga, with a minimum of a 3 month commitment. Monthly membership is automatically billed on a monthly basis. Membership affords you a 10% discount on boutique items, and one FREE guest pass per month for a NEW student to the studio.
NOTE: Class passes do carry an expiration period as noted. The expiration period is firm.
East Meets West Yoga Center does not provide child care. We do not allow or recommend that you bring your children with you to class and leave them unattended in the lobby. Children may not enter the class setting while parents practice. We do have children’s yoga classes available if you would like your children to take yoga.
Any questions please call 703-356-YOGA (9642).